Instructions for Taking the Life LanguagesTM Profile
These instructions are critical. Please read these instructions and then follow the link at the bottom of the page to access our secure site.
1. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: THERE IS NO PREFERRED OUTCOME. The Communication Assessment is NOT a psychological, personality, or intelligence assessment. It is a COMMUNICATION analysis designed to reveal how you prefer to communicate.
2. No answer is right or wrong, better or worse than another, and no one will see your answers.
3. Answer the questions based on how you see yourself in MOST of life, in MOST situations, MOST of the time.
4. Answer questions as honestly as you can based on who you are, not who others may expect or want you to be, or how you wish to be viewed.
5. If you can’t decide between answers, select the answer that Most appeals to you.
6. Questions 74-115 are NOT meant to be opposites. Ask yourself:“Am I more ‘A’ than ‘B’ or more ‘B’ than ‘A’? If you are neither, select the one that most appeals to you.
- Do I authenticate (try to prove things as true) or do I challenge (try to prove things as false)?
- Am I more corporate (work for others) or more entrepreneurial (work for yourself)?
- Am I more authoritarian (give orders) or more democratic (decide by consensus)?
7. Last but not least: Do not ponder the questions too long. Most likely your first impression is the most accurate. Average time to take the Communication Assessment is 15-30 minutes.
8. After you can completed the questions, you will be asked to provide payment by credit card to access your results.
Click Here to Take the Profile*
*The cost of the Communication Assessment is US $55.00 payable by credit card after you take the profile. After payment is made, you can print your results immediately.